Referring Veterinarian Information
Additional Contact Information
Special Precautions or Considerations
Medical History (If possible, please provide a copy of original records. You may attach them to this form, or send them to our hospital with your client.)
Physical Exam Findings
Upload Documents (If applicable)
Please fax or send a copy with your client:
• Pertinent Laboratory Results (including blood, urine, stool, biopsy)
• Radiographs (These will be returned to you with the client.)
• CT / MRI / Ultrasound Reports
• Current Drug Therapy
• Allergy Information
• Information relative to previous medical surgeries
• Any Other Pertinent Information Regarding Genetic Disease, Diet, Behavioral Changes, Exposure to Toxins
CLIENT INSTRUCTIONS: Please arrive at least 15 minutes before appointment time to fill out necessary paperwork. Please bring any medication the patient is currently taking, including home therapies. NO food 12 hours prior to the appointment. Water is OK. If the patient is a diabetic, continue to feed as normal instead.
Did you know AERC is open through all emergencies? We are prepared to help you.
Are You Prepared?