Our Mission Statement
“Our mission is to identify and treat only the critical care and special needs of your patients as quickly and efficiently as possible and return them to your care. Our specialty services are by Veterinarian Referral Only. We at the AERC strive to work in partnership with you to deliver the highest quality of care to your patients. We are here to serve and enhance the Primary Care Veterinary Community.”
Learn How Our Mission Statement Works For You & Your Practice
We Work With You
As the family veterinarian, you are a critical member of our team approach. We will work closely with you to share information between our respective practices as well as to keep you apprised of the pet’s progress. We believe that an open line of communication is essential for proper treatment, as well as to maintain the continuity of care between practices and the family. As part of our information sharing efforts, we do ask that you send copies or a summary of any diagnostic and therapeutic records to date either directly to us, or with your client to their appointment. This should include relevant previous radiographs, test results, and all medications being given, including heartworm prevention.
Once we have completed care of the patient, we will ensure your clients return to you. Upon completion of their final appointment with us, they will receive a discharge record and consultation report by mail. We will strongly encourage your client to set up a follow-up appointment with you so that the patient’s progress can be monitored and evaluated.
Our areas of specialty include:
- Neurology and neurosurgery treating conditions such as epilepsy, encephalitis, neuropathies, myopathy, spinal cord disease, stroke, etc.
- Cardiac disease, which includes implantation of pacemakers as well as diagnosis and treatment of all forms of cardiopulmonary disease.
- Internal medicine
- Surgery: Orthopedic and soft tissue as well as advanced surgical procedures such as tibial tuberosity advancemet (TTA), laparoscopic and laser surgeries.
- Radiography and a wide range of advanced imaging diagnostics.
- Hyperbaric oxygen as adjuvant therapy for conditions involving the nervous system, orthopedic procedures and internal medicine cases.